1. This Tango Fuzz website and the Tango Fuzz Week newsletter (“Site”) are owned and provided by Syndicus Limited (“Syndicus”). By accessing any part of this Site you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full. If you do not wish to be bound by the Terms you should not use the Site. “We” and “us” means Syndicus its subsidiaries, divisions (including Tango Fuzz and Tango Fuzz Week) and directors.
2. The information on the Site is for UK residents. If you choose to use this Site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
3. We may add to or remove, modify or otherwise change any part of these Terms and other notices at any time. You should check the Terms and the notices on the Site frequently for changes.
4. We do not warrant the uninterrupted availability of the Site. We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without notice.
5. Tango Fuzz is primarily a collator of information, signposter and feedback provider. Material included on the Site is intended for information and/or discussion purposes only. It is of a general nature and non-specific. Nothing on this Site is, or shall be deemed to constitute, financial, professional, regulatory, legal or investment advice or a recommendation or endorsement by us in respect of any product or service (including advertised products and services). You should not act on the information contained on or through the Site without first verifying the information and checking the suitability, adequacy and appropriateness of the product, service or information that you are interested in. It is your sole decision whether to rely on any information on this Site or to acquire or refrain from acquiring any product or service pursuant to any information on this Site.
6. We do not monitor, verify or endorse data, material and information submitted by third parties (including advertisers) which is included on the Site. You should be aware that such information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. In the case of advertised holidays and links to holiday providers you should satisfy yourself that the provider offers appropriate protections if based in the UK and what protections (if any) are available if the provider is located outside the UK. We do not act as booking agents for holiday organisers or act as your agent.
7. Tango Fuzz’s main income from this Site is through advertising, click-through fees and sponsored features. Where we include products and services of third parties (including advertisers) on this Site or where we include links to websites which provide products or services we are solely offering a venue or link. We are not a party to any contract with customer and we are not responsible for examining or evaluating such products or services or warranting their suitability, quality, safety, authorisation, legality or otherwise. Potential customers should satisfy themselves as to the features of the product or service and the seller’s terms and conditions. You should also be aware that buying products and services from overseas may involve additional risk. If in doubt you should obtain expert, legal or professional advice, as appropriate.
8. We do not currently act as direct on-line retailers or wholesalers using this Site.
9. We do not act as introducer, endorser, distributor, principal, agent or representative of services or products where such role requires regulatory or statutory approval.
10. Nothing on this Site is, or shall be deemed to constitute, an offer by us or any third party to sell to you any product or service or to enter into any contract with you in respect of any product or service. By submitting your details, you are making an offer to obtain the relevant product or service from the relevant third party on its terms and conditions. The contract for the product or service will only be concluded once your offer has been accepted.
Use of Site
11. You are not permitted to use this Site in any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner, to access or amend your own or another person’s databases, records or directories, nor to interfere, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this Site.
Links to this Site
12. You are welcome to operate a link to this Site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, does not damage our reputation nor suggests or implies any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to this Site at any time.
Intellectual property rights
13. All text, logos, images, templates, layouts and information on the Site are the property of Syndicus (unless provided by third parties, such as advertisers). You may print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on the Site for your own personal use, subject to the following conditions:
a. It may not be used for any commercial purpose without our written consent.
b. No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on the Site may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part.
c. It may not be excerpted, utilised, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and/or displayed on any other website without our written consent.
d. Our status and the status of third party contributors (where applicable) as the authors of content and information on the Site must be acknowledged.
14. You will retain ownership of any views, opinions, reviews, ratings, comments, content or material you post on or share through this Site. However, you grant us an irrevocable licence to use such information as we see fit.
Exclusions of liability
15. Syndicus, its employees, directors, agents, subsidiaries, divisions, franchisees, associates and contractors (including third party content providers) make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, quality, suitability, legality or completeness of the information contained on or through the Site We expressly disclaim all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use the Site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, omissions, illegality, misrepresentations, out of date or incomplete information, delays, viruses, other harmful components or otherwise. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of data, goodwill, inconvenience and wasted expenditure.
Reviews and Submissions
17. If you use this Site to review, rate or comment about a product or service please ensure that you do so honestly, truthfully and fairly, that you have no personal or business connection with the product or service (except as an arm’s length customer or user). We do not warrant that rating pages provide an accurate, fair or statistically meaningful view of users’ opinions because we are dependent on voters acting fairly, impartially and honestly.
18. Please ensure that your submissions are accurate and complete and are not misleading, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, offensive, constitute harassment or are otherwise unlawful and that you are not breaching any intellectual property rights, confidentiality or other property rights. When rating a product or service you should do so only once and not seek to make repetitive entries or seek others to do so on your behalf.
19. You must take all reasonable measures to ensure that any information, content, material or data you provide is free from viruses, spyware, malicious software, trojans, worms, logic bombs and anything else which may interfere with this Site or the websites of third parties.
21. We do not undertake to monitor the activities in the Forums; however, we may choose to moderate any submission before or after publication, including at our sole discretion, our rejection of all or any part of a submission, without explanation or notice to you.
22. You may not post rude or abusive messages, including personal attacks on any person, organisation or event, or post defamatory, dishonest, unfair or insulting or inappropriate messages (as determined by us).
23. You must not post any material on the Forum that infringes the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any third party or breaches any applicable laws.
24. You must not use any Forum to advertise any products or services.
25. You must not use any Forum to transmit any spam, junk mail, or any other form of commercial solicitation.
26. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove access to the Forum for any users of the Site.
27. If you are under the age of 18 you must obtain a parent or guardian’s permission before posting anything onto the Forum.
28. You should be aware that comments submitted to our Forums may not only be stored on our Site but also elsewhere on the internet and other places. We have no control over who may read or store material submitted. You should therefore take great care over any personal information you include in your comments about yourself and others. We suggest that you do not include sensitive personal details (such as e-mail or physical addresses or telephone numbers). We do not take any responsibility for any information or matters disclosed on any Forum.
29. You may submit information anonymously or through aliases provided that we accept no responsibility should the author be identified by us (either inadvertently or should we deem it appropriate to do so), or from other information on the Site, or otherwise.
30. Advertisers placing advertisements on this Site warrant that:
a. They are authorised to place such advertisements
b. The advertisement will not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights and is not defamatory, dishonest, unfair, insulting or inappropriate (as determined by us).
c. The information in the advertisement is accurate and true.
31. We may decline to publish an advertisement, require you to amend it or cancel it any time at our discretion. We we will normally provide a pro rata refund of fees in the case of cancellation unless the advertiser is in breach of these terms.
32. We reserve the right to:
- change our advertising rates at any time and to carry advertisements and banners at different rates (including ex gratia).
- make adjustments to the size, pixel content, format, layout, wording or linkage at any time without notice.
33. Copy should be provided to us at least 7 working days before the intended publishing date. No fees will be refunded if an advertisement is cancelled less than 2 working days before the intended publishing date.
34. We are not liable for any delays in publishing the advertisement, its accuracy, quality, positioning or for not cancelling or amending it and in any event our liability to an advertiser or third parties shall not exceed the cost of the advertisement in total.
35. Advertisements must not contain tags, cookies, beacons or similar technology which identifies users of the Site or allows an advertiser to send messages to a user.
36. Should you be unhappy with our service at any time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
37. If you are unhappy with any product or service you have obtained from a third party or have any complaint regarding any third party, you should address your complaint directly to that third party. If you require their contact details, please let us know.
39. In all matters relating to the Site English law shall apply and you hereby agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Syndicus Limited – last updated 8 July 2016.