Buenos Aires is a great city, it is full of interest. Here are our suggestions for some different things to do:
1.Ride the subway (Subte) to take a look at the great mosiacs on many stations
2. Visit Theatre Colon, one of the leading opera houses in the world. Better still book a performance.
3. Visit the beautiful Arenal bookshop in , based in a beautifully converted theatre
4. Visit the area where fashionable leather clothes are sold at much prices than in the Florida stores
6. Visit the store where you can listen to tango music before you buy it.
8. Take a walk around some of the beautiful buildings
9. If you want to get a feel of another Argentina city take the train from the beautiful Constitution to La Plata station (about 1.5 hours). Vendors will jump into your carriage and offer food, music, clothes, etc but nobody is hassled.
10. Explore the graffiti art of Old Palermo.
Trackback from your site.